Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Moody!

Back to blog again..
Yes, I may control my behaviour when things are fine.
And of course I can hold my tears and pretend everythings will be okay..
here is a suit place which allow me to express my feeling..
I'm totally moody today..
I hope to get whatever i want..
I wish my life to become better and better..
I have no enough time to rest..
Exam is around the corner..
I haven even start my revision..
Seriously, I need TIME!
I don't want any stupid stuff and problems..
Please get away from me!
Jeffrey ooi! I need you so much.. I need your shoulder.. I need your hug..
Please come now..

2 comments:

  1. we cant expect our life to be perfect.. try to bear with your life now because you might not realize that many people out there were suffering more than you do. im one of them. wahahaha. anyway dont make urself too stressful. just do your best can ad. btw.. u this fatty dont hug jeff anymore lar.. u kemek him till so thin ad.. later his bones all crack.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我会在背后挺你的。。知道吗??
    我爱你。。。

    你的老公上

    ReplyDelete