Monday, July 6, 2009

Hmm.. I'm back to here again..
Last saturday I woke up at 5am ( It's incredible! terrible! and horrible!!)..what the hell??!
I was woke up early in the morning,
for attended an event called "1malaysia" which is located at Dataran Merdeka.
(TERPAKSA by someone)
Well, after i reached U.. saw "Fujitsu" which is one of the joker in my class..
He started his long and fantastic story..haha..
Bla bla bla~for half an hour...(estimate nia!)
We went there by Utar bus and reached our destination around 7am.
wow~ there was crowded with so many people..
See!




lol..nice post huh? what am i doing there? haha.. hey! who took this?? Dont bully Thomas..la ok?song kai & thomas


i love this!

mei yi & me



Lastly, our group photo.. smile^^


That's all about that day. I do enjoy it..although im super duper tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment